Thursday, June 12, 2008

China Schedule

In case anyone is wondering and needs a quick reference for when I'm coming and going this summer, here you go!

June 23- I'm flying to California for team leader training
June 27- I'm flying back to Missouri for Kate and Nick's wedding
June 29- Flying back to Cali to join my team for team training
July 2- Flying to Hong Kong
August 2- Flying to the US (Cali) for debriefing
August 5- Flying back to Missouri

Now you can't say I didn't put it out there for ya!

...and here's my mailing address for anyone who might want it.

Erica Smith
ELIC Hong Kong Office
English Language Institute (Hong Kong), Limited
Rear Portion, 2/F., Ocean View Court, No. 41 Mody Road
Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong

5 comments:

Jason and Abby said...

can't believe we are just going to BARELY miss you in Hong Kong!!! What a bummer! We will fly there on August 6th and stay for a couple of days before heading to India for about 2 weeks. Man, I wish we could have seen you! How cool would that have been! Also, praising God for all he is doing in your heart. PS I am reading the Shack right now and loving it!

Natalie Ward said...

Sounds Busy!!

Casey Dawn said...

Come back to me!!! (imagine that in your own voice!)
Just so you know...I have tagged you on my blog! Check it out!

Unknown said...

I'm thinkin' you need to blog a little. I know you are busy, but I don't have any clue what's going on in your life and there never seems to be enough time at church. :(

Love you. :)

Anonymous said...

Great work.